Posted: Thursday, February 8, 2018 10:19 AM
As a Consultant you'll be responsible for identifying client needs and designing a plan and proposal for delivery of services.
What you'll do at Insight:
- Serve as the subject matter expert for SCCM, Microsoft Office 365 and related technologies.
- Assist in identifying potential opportunities and qualify these leads by preparing solution proposals.
- Experience in designing, deploying, and supporting large:scale Migrations of Exchange, Office 365, Lync, Active Directory and related technologies.
- Work closely with Insight teammates to ensure timely delivery of product and coordination of technology resources at client locations
What you'll need to join Insight:
- 5:10 years of relevant industry experience in an enterprise environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Experience working in a consulting environment is preferred
- Experience designing and implementing SCCM, Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server and Active Directory, AzureAD, ADFS, EMS, OneDrive required
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Insight's success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people's lives. Harmony to celebrate each other's uniquecontributions to bring solutions to clients.
Join our team as we work to deliver the best solutions through Intelligent Technology Solutions(TM), the new IT.
:Global technology provider of IT hardware, software and service solutions
:Fortune 500 company founded in 1988with clients around the globe
:5.5 billion in revenue for 2016
:6,400+ teammates worldwide
:2017 Arizona's Most Admired Companies (AZ Business Magazine),2016 Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal)
:2017Dell EMC Titanium Black Partner, 2016 HP US Personal Systems Reseller of the Year, 2016 Cisco Gold Certification in North America, Microsoft's largest global partner
Todays talent leadstomorrows success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States (US)
Remote; US : Memphis, TN
• Location: Memphis
• Post ID: 35220872 memphis