Participates in a variety of activities in Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) to assist employees and their immediate families when personal, social or environmental difficulties exist which predispose illness or interfere with the employee's job performance. Services performed are to companies under contract and MH/MHMH Associates. Included is assessment/short term counseling/referral of clients; interfacing with company/hospital administrators/supervisors/troubled employees.Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in MLH Mission, Vision and Values.
Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field
Minimum of 3 years' clinical experience
- Ability to analyze and make independent professional judgment without close supervision.
- Ability to organize multiple tasks and projects and maintain control of work flow.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals and groups in person, through presentations, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations and training to large groups of people utilizing Microsoft applications (Word and PowerPoint).
Key Job Responsibilities
- Provides confidential problem assessment, short-term counseling and referrals for age specific populations including, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric.
- Supervises follow-up/tracking of EAP clients.
- Develops, implements and presents EAP and Mental Health related educational presentations for the purpose of training or informing large groups of people.
- Analyzes and presents appropriate client information to supervisors and/or company liaison.
- Researches, analyzes, and selects inpatient and outpatient resources for client referrals.
- Evaluates clients in crisis on 24-hour basis.
- Performs other job functions as assigned or requested.
- The physical activities of this position may include climbing, pushing, standing, hearing, walking, reaching, grasping, kneeling, stooping, and repetitive motion.
- Must have good balance and coordination.
- The physical requirements of this position are: light work - exerting up to 25 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently.
- The Associate is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity, such as preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; or extensive reading.
- The conditions to which the Associate will be subject in this position: The Associate is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions; job functions are typically performed under conditions such as those found in general office or administrative work.
- Participates in telephone on-call rotation in evenings and weekends.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 36166162 memphis