About the Job
Imagine no more job searches. Imagine this as the last job search you will ever make. Because an inspiring combination of growth prospects, continuous innovation, fair play and a great work culture make Wipro an exhilarating place to work. Wipro is a place you'll want to come back to each morning for the rest of your life, with a sense of achievement and a smile of job satisfaction. Indeed, it is the smartest career move you could ever make because Wipro careers are for life.
Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Jefferson City, MO location for a Java J2EE Senior Developer.
The successful candidate for this Senior Developer role will have
- 3 to 8 years of total Java/J2EE experience in Core Java, Struts 2, Spring, Hibernet, JSPs, Servlet, WebServices (RESTFull, SOAP)
- AJAX/Java script libraries, HTML, XML
- Build Tool: Maven, Clarity, CVS/SVN.
- Ability to work on Production Support environment as well as Product implementation.
- Should be worked on Eclipse, RAD, JBOSS, WAS-8
- Ability to Schedule the Jobs, Production deployment and monitoring the JOBS/LOGS etc.
- Data Base: DB2, Oracle 9i, MYSQL
- Very strong communication skills & work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3-6 years of experience in core JAVA/J2EE technologies. Experience in healthcare/Medicare, Insurance is desired.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, or similar.
To apply for this position, please send your resume or CV and salary requirements to Shubham Tiwari at email@example.com or click on the “Apply Now” link below.
Wipro is an equal employment opportunity organization. Wipro's hiring policy is geared to ensure that Wipro hires employees without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, socio-economic background or sexual orientation.
• Post ID: 35550177 memphis