Posted: Sunday, January 28, 2018 9:49 PM
Company Name: Kroger Stores
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provide the administrative support for the Safety Manager and Food Safety Manager. Requires a high degree of confidentiality, strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide day- to-day administrative support for above managers and staff, as required.
- Provide customer service that makes both internal and external Customers feel welcome, important and
- Produce and assemble materials and documents needed for meetings, training sessions and presentations.
- Address general safety and food safety calls from the stores, third party vendors and regulatory agencies as needed.
- Request, distribute, collect and file safety and food safety documents for retention purposes, as well as for reporting requirements.
- Assist in collecting, organizing, and trending data from internal and regulatory food safety audits.
- Transcribe and/or composes letters, memos, and reports as required.
- Process district/department mail and distribute accordingly.
- Familiarity with Kroger Systems and ability to run reports from the applications.
- Read and understand operating statements, work accurately with numbers and recap information as needed.
- Maintain communications between the Store Managers, Coordinators and other Districts as needed.
- Create, as required, reports and spreadsheets.
- Supervise and coordinate events and activities as assigned.
- Responsible for 100% reporting and follow-through of product recall, contests, recaps etc. as required.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Excellent phone and communication skills, good typing, and filing skills.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point with the ability to learn new computer skills.
- Customer service role model.
- Self motivated, able to organize, prioritize, plan and meet deadlines.
- Must be professional, dependable, possess positive attitude, good judgment, and be able to gain the support of others to get the job done.
- Prior experience in supporting several managers.
Education Level: None
Required Travel: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering - a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service - in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of America's most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: TN || Memphis || 800 Ridgelake Blvd || 38120 || Kroger Stores || None || Administrative Assistant || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None
Associated topics: assistant general manager, backend, food service supervisor, gm, grocery store manager, partner, restaurant leader, shift manager, store manager, supervisor
• Location: Memphis
• Post ID: 34970427 memphis