The Radiology Clerk is responsible for various clerical duties in Radiology Services such as greeting and directing patients, answering telephones, receiving and entering exam requests and other data, and processing imaging requests. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in MLH Mission, Vision and Values.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Minimum of one year prior office or customer service experience.
- Knowledge of appropriate behavior when greeting and assisting patients, family members and physicians.
- Ability to learn, synthesize and maintain up-to-date working knowledge of the department, personnel, and changing technology.
- Ability to perform computerized data collection and entry and to navigate in a windows environment.
- Proven record of providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to communicate promptly, clearly and accurately in both written and oral form.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge at basic proficiency level for windows-based software applications.
- Ability to organize tasks and maintain control of work flow.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve routine problems using policies and procedures.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Demonstrates competence in the technical components of the position.
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, quality standards, compliance activities, and policies and procedures.
- Effectively manages resources such as supplies and equipment. Plans work and completes job responsibilities in an efficient and productive manner.
- Demonstrates professional work behavior and excellent customer service routinely in all interactions.
- The physical activities of this position may include climbing, pushing, standing, hearing, walking, reaching, grasping, kneeling, stooping, and repetitive motion.
- Must have good balance and coordination.
- The physical requirements of this position are: light work - exerting up to 25 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently.
- The Associate is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity, such as preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; or extensive reading.
- The conditions to which the Associate will be subject in this position: The Associate is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions; job functions are typically performed under conditions such as those found in general office or administrative work.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 34814052 memphis