Enters charges, coding, demographic, and/or billing data to produce clean claims for timely submission to third party payers. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in MLH Mission, Vision and Values.
High School Diploma/GED.
Six months experience in data entry, preferably in a medical setting, is required.
30 wpm, data-entry, and basic 10 key calculating.
- Excellent data entry skills and above average general computer skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Performs data entry functions for the department.
- Performs other clerical functions.
- Performs other job functions as requested.
- The physical activities of this position may include climbing, pushing, standing, hearing, walking, reaching, grasping, kneeling, stooping, and repetitive motion.
- Must have good balance and coordination.
- The physical requirements of this position are: light work - exerting up to 25 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently.
- The Associate is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity, such as preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; or extensive reading.
- The conditions to which the Associate will be subject in this position: The Associate is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions; job functions are typically performed under conditions such as those found in general office or administrative work.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 34942277 memphis