Posted: Saturday, January 27, 2018 8:31 PM
This role exists to supports two Information Technology Directors. The Director of NAP, India and Latin America BIM, IT University, IT Innovation, and the Director of Global Cellulose Fibers. The individual performs advanced, diversified and confidential administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill and knowledge of organization policies and practices.
Supports two Information Technology leadership teams and a combined team of 20 direct reports and 90+ functional reports both in Memphis and locations in different geographic regions and countries.
Administrative support is done face to face, electronically or by phone. Duties include the following:
Daily, as requested:
* Meeting and logistics arrangements critical to the success of the IT function involving people at all levels from Vice President to individual contributor, external suppliers and customers. This includes electronic conference room and resource scheduling, materials preparation, room setup, catering arrangements, etc.
* Preparing purchase orders and processing invoices in a timely manner.
* Coordinating office infrastructure needs necessary for the supported groups by arranging computer equipment ordering and setup, office space, physical moves, phone rearrangements, etc.
* Monitoring area conference rooms to ensure they are in good shape and working order. Coordinating with facility services on equipment ordering and repairs.
* Composing routine correspondence and memoranda.
* Answering telephone calls, coordinating with visitors and resolving routine and complex inquiries.
* Coordinating travel arrangements and assisting with expense reporting.
* Assist with scheduling and administrative tasks need to support all IT University activities.
* Assist with scheduling and administrative tasks need to support all IT Innovation activities.
* Serve as My:Learning Administrator for IT University and IT Innovation by entering detail course information, extracting data related to course participants, and helping to create reporting about course participation.
* Ordering supplies and managing the supply budget to ensure the employees always have sufficient quantities of supplies and resources at their disposal to effectively manage their jobs.
Assessing the appropriate suppliers and sources of materials.
Maintaining sufficient levels of inventory.
Look for opportunities to share supplies across groups to achieve best cost for IP.
* Processing monthly bills and paying invoices.
* Organization chart reviews.
*Running, analyzing and distributing monthly SAP budget reports and creating a budget summary report for distribution to the Director and managers.
* Tracking and matching contractor timesheets and invoices.
* Collecting and publishing operational metrics reports.
* Assisting in preparation of annual forecast and budget.
* Assisting with the IT University and IT Innovation Forums.
* Manage the On:boarding process for new contractors.
* Sharepoint : managing simple team rooms and folders, editing documents, exporting to excel.
* Support communications activities:
Maintain accuracy of email distribution lists.
Maintain IT University and IT Innovation Communication content.
Assist with planning and execution of IT University and Innovation Forums.
* Coordinating Corporate Initiatives as needed : i.e. United Way Campaign.
* Special projects including creation of presentations, desktop publishing, handling specific conference duties, creating specific reports or accessing information for those reports., IT University and IT Innovation events.
Knowledge and Experience:
* Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills required.
* Excellent relationship, personal savvy required.
• Location: Memphis
• Post ID: 34960627 memphis